how do i burn these files to disc

biddy79uk

ive tried alcohol 120%,

ive tried ultraISO,

all i want to do is create an image (ISO) file or wot ever it is ive got to do to burn these files on to disc :unsure:

just so i can watch it on my dvd player...wot do i do?

can someone please help me out here?

horse.png

No disrespect admin:

BUT i did read the the guides it was the first place i looked (obviously)?

why would i post a topic asking for help when theres guides to show me?

EASY:

cos the guides dont answer this...which is what i get when i try and do what the guide says do,

i've already done the guides info before i came to the site,its cos i have a problem why i'me here m8

THIS IS THE ERROR I GET WHEN I CLICK ON THE CALCULATOR IN IMGBURN

ERROR.jpg

Edited by biddy79uk

Had you posted a log, this would have been shown. Read the pink bit at the top carefully.

And if VIDEO_TS.IFO is invalid, then you need to re-rip. We do not give assistance on ripping.

Regards

Had you posted a log, this would have been shown. Read the pink bit at the top carefully.

And if VIDEO_TS.IFO is invalid, then you need to re-rip. We do not give assistance on ripping.

Regards

right i have transfered the files from the download to another destination and tried again with imgburn and still same result,

maybe the files or even one of the files may be corrupt or something i dunno,

i'll just have to D/Load the Torrent again :pirate:

And there you go. Too cheap to buy the bloody DVD, you illegally DL from a torrent (as if that wasn't half obvious from the stupid screenshot you posted in post 1) and now expect us to help you get it right.

Yeah, right.

Anyway, it's got nothing to do with ImgBurn and you got a cheek to post about it.

Regards

See now if you'd actually mentioned the error in your first post you could have avoided getting the reponse you did from me.

We can't guess what the problem is, you have to tell us.

In this case, yes your VIDETO_TS.IFO is corrupt and that's nothing to do with ImgBurn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.