Error trying To Backup "The Cave"

Original Dirty Boy

we do NOT discuss Decrypter here and its abilities and we don't condone Piracy .This is IMGburn where you can get help with burning images .Trying to discuss Decrypter is not appreciated because for the author it caused all sorts of legal problems and was removed from the net for those reasons .All discussion about ripping or copying protected material is off limits and signing off as Dirty :pirate: is hardly the way to get any help .

Thats the way it is . :thumbup:

Sorry if I offended anyone with comments about the former application because I am aware of what happened and should have used better judgedment. And as for picary, I don't condone it either. I have two young boys that don't know how to take care of dvds propoerly so when I have a movie in my collection that they want, I simply make a copy of it for them so they don't trash mine. "Dirty" is just a nickname, but I do see where the pirate could cause confusion...again I apologize.

Dirty :thumbup:

Sorry if I offended anyone with comments about the former application because I am aware of what happened and should have used better judgedment. And as for picary, I don't condone it either. I have two young boys that don't know how to take care of dvds propoerly so when I have a movie in my collection that they want, I simply make a copy of it for them so they don't trash mine. "Dirty" is just a nickname, but I do see where the pirate could cause confusion...again I apologize.

Dirty :thumbup:

not offended at all its just the way it is ,some of us have been on the forums for a few years and would hate to see any trouble for the IMGburn forum because of a discussion about a program that is off limits :thumbup:

Oily needs devine intervention I think........................ :innocent::lol: @lfc, think that Beaver from the other post is folowing me home man................. :wub:=))=)):faint:

Edited by kevdriver

Then, turn the oil into wine. Or, make the oil burn for 8 straight nights. :wink:

I think Kev would have to let the oil patch burn for a while on the drive - it was huge, apparently at one point Red Adair was seen in the area. He was contemplating capping the oil fire if it got out of hand !! :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.