DVD-Video Shell Ext settings?

When I use this extension to burn a video, the following settings are checked by default:

Verify

Close Program

I want the Verify option unchecked and Eject Tray option checked as default. I've looked in ImgBurn options, but can't seem to find the settings. I'm pretty sure the previous version had them.

Perhaps ImgBurn can include the Shell Extension in the next version, saving having to install it separately?

Thank you.

Open ImgBurn, click Write file/folders to disc and untick the Verify option. As for ejecting after burning, go to Tools/Settings/Device tab, tick the Write option in the Eject Tray After... section and click OK. Now close ImgBurn and the settings will be saved.

By the way, this functionality wasn't already added because ImgBurn is a standalone program, and, as you might know, in order to do this a DLL needs to be registered within Windows.

Notice, for example, that ImgBurn DVD-Video Shel Ext needs Micro$oft's .NET Framework v2.0, which is a 22.4 MB (up to 46 MB) download, not to mention that it uses a lot more space after uncompressed and installed :)

Open ImgBurn, click Write file/folders to disc and untick the Verify option. As for ejecting after burning, go to Tools/Settings/Device tab, tick the Write option in the Eject Tray After... section and click OK. Now close ImgBurn and the settings will be saved.

Hmm, I've done that when using the Shell extension, and it didn't remember. Will try it with the Write file/folders to disc method. Thanks for the eject solution.

I know about the .NET Framework requirement, and it appears that more and more programs requires this. Still, it is no big deal installing the Shell Ext afterwards.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.