Replace DVD Decrypter with ImgBurn for movies

Harry Baules

Hi all,

I have been using Imgburn mainly because I wanted to burn games and it was suggested that I use this. I like it a lot and now I'm wondering if I can replace my dvd movie burning software with IMGburn. Currently (for movies) i'm using 3 programs that work together. Rip it 4 me, DVD Decrypter, and DVD shrink. I start with the Rip it 4 me and each programs opens up the next when it's time for that stage. I believe it finally burns using Nero so that's a total of 4 programs. I'm the type of guy who hates having more than 1 program on my computer for each function. I only need the best one, right? So can you guys tell me if I can incorporate IMGburn into what i'm doing with my movie burning? And how to do so, so that they work seamlessly the way they do now.

You can use ImgBurn for the burning step of the process (i.e. it would substitute Ner0). In order to do that you'll have to install a modified DVD Shrink (you can find it with Google), which has ImgBurn in the list of programs it can use to burn. Alternatively, you can set DVD Shrink to output to an ISO image, which you can double-click on and burn using ImgBurn :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.