ISO error report........help

grego137

I decided to go back and change some stuff in my movie, and re-burn a ISO to my desktop and go through the IMGBurn again, but :

after I made my changes in MYDVD9 , I clicked burn, checked the ISO box (as i've done a few times before without any problems) and I get a message saying I can overwright the original ISO, ?????

so I figured I should go out and delete the ISO from my desktop, but when I go to do so, I get the message ' cannot delete ,Image is being used by another person or program'

can anyone tell me what to do , so I can:

1) re-burn my updated movie to an ISO on my desktop

2) then burn that ISO through IMGBurn

thanks.

It seems some program was using the ISO image and didn't allow you to delete it. Have you tried overwriting it with MyDVD9? Or perhaps saving with a different name or to a different location?

Don't know if you are using Vista, I had that 'can't delete file' problem a lot of times before SP1 was installed,

yes, i tried overwriting it with mydvd9, i've done that a few times before without any problems, but now it wont let me.

the weird thing is, it let me do it the other day, without any problems.

Update: I was just able to send it directly to the virtual drive location (instead of the desktop location)

everything should be ok now......I hope

Edited by grego137

Don't know if you are using Vista, I had that 'can't delete file' problem a lot of times before SP1 was installed,

yes, i tried overwriting it with mydvd9, i've done that a few times before without any problems, but now it wont let me.

the weird thing is, it let me do it the other day, without any problems.

Update: I was just able to send it directly to the virtual drive location (instead of the desktop location)

everything should be ok now......I hope

ok. I went to do an IMGBurn of my new updated ISO, but when I select the ISO ,a message comes up saying I should have selected the MDS file, but the MDS file is of the old ISO from a few days ago.

how do I go about updating the MDS file with the new ISO??

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.