Imgburn freezes!

Omega69

Hi everyone and thankyou for reading my topic.

My problem is that when I'm trying to record my images, sometimes IMGBurn stop recording (at any point of the recording) and it keeps at 0.0x and it doens't go on.

I have recorded on DVD+R (verbatim CMC), DVD+RL (Verbatim MKM001) and the same problem on both. Sometimes the recording is OK but other times it freezes and the recording fails.

To add, the program don't say any message of error and don't save the log file (because I have to kill the process). I had Vista x64 and I thought the problem was that, so I installed XP SP3 but I have the same problem.

I thouht too that the problem could be the recorder, so I chenge my piooner 109 and I installed a pioneer 112D (with lastest firmware) but the problem is still there. I have made some test with other programs (DVDDecrypter and CloneCD) and no errors with them (but they get worst PI/PIF/POF results on tests).

I have installed AnyDVD and Daemon tools lite but I close them before recordings (and I stop AnyDVD before closing it), so I have no idea where is my problem. If somebody knows the reason of the fail I would be very greatful.

I have only tested last version of IMGBurn (2.4.1.0). I will test now other versions.

Thankyou very much in advance!!

Edited by Omega69

Well if your installing clean ops then keep it to no anydvd and other stuff and see if problem remains. In other words Chipset drivers (minus any storage/ ide) then install gfx card driver and thats it to test with.

If your using nforce chipset drivers do not use the storage driver part.

Get latest drivers for jmicron if that's what your ide is or see if windows will pick it up with standard ms drivers first and use them instead.

Do not bother testing previous versions of the program as your wasting your time doing that.

Hi and thankyou for your answer.

I have changed the Sata mode to AHCI mode (and I have installed XP and I have a clear installation right now).

I will test my computer now and I'll comment results!

Thank you for your help!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.