Some audio not on burned DVD

Dogbreath

I'm not sure if my problem is with ImgBurn or DVD Shrink, so I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

I'm trying to back up my disc #3 of the Blade Runner series, I want a disc with only the USA Theatrical release on it. The original disc has 3 versions of the movie on it, USA theatrical release, international theatrical release and 1992 Director's Cut. The USA & international versions have a voiceover/narrative by Harrison Ford on them. I used VLC and looked at the run times, all 3 were different and I picked the correct version to rip and burn.

I ripped the DVD to my computer with DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 and selected which version to back up. The audio section had 2 5.1 choices, 2 stereo choices and 2 subtitle choices, all in English. I selected all of them, backed it up and burned it to disc with ImgBurn 2.1.0.0. The burned disc does not have the voiceover on it. I tried different combinations of selecting/deselecting audio options but get the same result. I tried it with the international theatrical version as well and got the same thing. I've made 7 DVDs with no voiceover and don't know what's wrong. I'd think selecting all of the audio options in DVD Shrink would make it work, that's why I'm wondering if maybe I have Imageburn set up wrong.

I've never had a problem like this before and am totally stumped. I'm making 1 coaster after another and it is getting expensive and frustrating. Anybody got any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Or is this one for the DVD Shrink forums?

Thanks!

This isn't an Imgburn issue. Have you selected the 2 channel audio with the remote control of your stand alone DVD player? But really, this is one for another forum as we can't help you backup your DVD's here...only help if you have trouble burning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.