Image to image mode?

KotB

Hi all :)

Basically what I'm trying to do is create a BIN-CUE pair from an MP3-CUE format audio CD (I.E. some MP3 files which are arranged in the CUE as tracks).

I've seen that you have recently added the ability to burn MP3-CUEs to physical CDs and have already used it, but is it possible to do the same with file output in ImgBurn?

TIA,

KotB

Burn the MP3-CUE image to a CD-RW, then use the Read mode to make a BIN/CUE image from that CD-RW ;)

Now you got me curious: why do you need a BIN/CUE image if you already have it in MP3/CUE format? :huh:

Burn the MP3-CUE image to a CD-RW, then use the Read mode to make a BIN/CUE image from that CD-RW ;)

Yeah, looks like that's exactly what I'll do. I hoped there is a less expensive way but oh well :) it's only several CDs and I DO have some low quality media that will be perfect for the job.

I used to have Nero which was able to do that, but about a year ago, when ImgBurn got much better, I sold my copy and never used it since. Screw Nero, ImgBurn is way better! (and free ;) )

Now you got me curious: why do you need a BIN/CUE image if you already have it in MP3/CUE format? :huh:

Oh, some benchmarking experiments, nothing that will interest you, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.