Burning more multiple video files to one disc

sm300

I am new to burning and this may have been answered before. I am using DVD shrink as well as IMG Burn (of course).

Is it possible to burn more than one video file to one disc. Would appreciate your assistance.

many thanks...sm

Welcome to ImgBurn Forum sm!

What do you mean, "more than one video file"? A DVD project is a whole lotta files (IFO/VOB/BUP). ImgBurn burns a project just fine (all the files, in their proper folders). See the guides on using build mode - link in my signature.

Regards

Welcome to ImgBurn Forum sm!

What do you mean, "more than one video file"? A DVD project is a whole lotta files (IFO/VOB/BUP). ImgBurn burns a project just fine (all the files, in their proper folders). See the guides on using build mode - link in my signature.

Regards

Thanks for the reply. I have 2 IFO files and want to burn the complete files to one DVD. (Although I am not familiar with all the abbreviations, IFO,VOB, etc and what each one means).

Tried the 2 files in the build mode and tried saving to the to separate folder. It created an ISO file (don't know what that means), but I don't think it was correct.

Also not sure what link you are talking about in your signature.

thanks for the patience.....think I need to read Burning for Real dummies.....sm

A DVD consitsts of files with IFO, VOB and BUP extensions. Each IFO will have a BUP as a copy (it is a BackUP). The VOBs are Video OBjects and contain all the video, audio and subtitle info.

Your ISO is a container of these files. It should be 4Gb+. If so, just open ImgBurn, go to Write mode, load up the ISO, pop in a blank (good quality one, of course) and hit the big green button. I advise you to turn on verify.

Any problems, post the log.

gl1.gif

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.