Verification Failures

DougB

I ran memtest for 48 hrs it was clean. I didn't swap out different sticks to differen't slots should I do that?

Also, My IDE drivers sometimes cause my computer to randomly reboot. Someone at DSL reports think that I should use just the WinXP drivers, do you think that would be causing it?

; //****************************************\\

; ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 - Log

; Thursday, 10 July 2008, 16:19:17

; \\****************************************//

;

;

I 15:55:25 ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 started!

I 15:55:25 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 15:55:25 Total Physical Memory: 1,572,340 KB - Available: 1,183,212 KB

I 15:55:25 Initialising SPTI...

I 15:55:25 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 15:55:25 Found 1 DVD

Which motherboard and chipset do you have?

Which controller is the drive connected to? (Incase you have more than 1 available to you)

Are you overclocking?

If you can revert to older (standard) drivers, by all means try it. It's not like you have anything to lose!

Which motherboard and chipset do you have?

L4S8A2 SiS648 I believe

Which controller is the drive connected to? (Incase you have more than 1 available to you)

Just 1 the secondary

Are you overclocking?

NO

If you can revert to older (standard) drivers, by all means try it. It's not like you have anything to lose!

I just formatted my drive, didn't install the IDE drivers. It still shows Sis in the device manager.

Basically I am only runnung with 512 Megs of ram and it passed. Memtest was a waste of time in my case. I either have 2 bad sticks or 2 bad channels on the mobo. Which do you think would more likely be bad. I didn't try with the good one in the other slots, as I didn't think of it when the computer was a part. I wasted like 10 TY's :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.