Sequential burning to multiple burners?

Brian Thomas

I've just installed ImgBurn and I'm really keen to use it. My problem is that the version I have (2.4.1.0) doesn't seem to correspond much to what's in:

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=930

It's probably me being stupid but I simply can't find the mentioned 'queue folder option'. On launching the program I get the 'Ez-Mode Picker...' and I click on 'Write files/folder etc'. I see similarities with what comes up and the documented screen but apart from the 'ImgBurn Queues...' option under 'Help' (which, quite reasonably, shows nothing at this stage) I can't find anything else about queues.

Any guidance much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Sorry about this...

There's probably a better way of saying this but with Adobe Premiere Elements I create a directory containing two folders: OpenDVD and VIDEO_TS. Skipping some detail here, using Nero 7 I used to drag VIDEO_TS across the screen and soon after I was burning a DVD or two.

Now, with ImgBurn, in "Ez-Mode Picker..." I'm clicking on "Write image file to disc" and now I see "View Write Queue", thanks! :-)

Clicking on the "View Write Queue" button brings up a screen not too different from the documentation. The button with the tooltip "Browse for a file... (Ins)" is probably the equivalent of the "Add" button in the documentation (?) but neither folder contains an .ISO file. Clicking on anything else gives me a "You're in the wrong 'Mode' for burning DVD Video files. Switch to 'Build' mode and then try again."

But 'Build' mode doesn't show the "View Write Queue" button.

There is no mention within the Adobe Premiere Elements Help file of ISO although there are many references through Google etc.

Perhaps I

The queue is only available for images.

So you'd need to make images from your VIDEO_TS folders first before then adding the images to the queue.

You can kinda semi get it working with a VIDEO_TS folder by using the CLI options in a batch file. This way won't actually use the queue function within ImgBurn but the batch file allows you to do basically the same thing.

Big hooray! And many thanks to all!

I followed the VIDEO_TS to .ISO instructions, specified the .ISO file multiple times and associated it each time with a different burner, clicked and walked off. Later all three DVDs had been burned and verified faultlessly. I had hoped that the extra step (from my point of view) of converting VIDEO_TS to .ISO wouldn

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.