Need Help

brassy

I just used imgburn to write a WMV movie to DVD. It said the operation was successful but when I put it in my DVD player to watch on my TV, my DVD player wouldn't play it. I just got a message on my TV screen "This type of disc cannot be played. Please insert a different disc."

I know it's not the disc because I've used other discs of the same make, Maxell, to play DVD movies no problem.

It must have burned the movie to my DVD though because when I put the DVD in my PC and the movie came up on Real Player.

So what is the issue?

Thanks

I just used imgburn to write a WMV movie to DVD. It said the operation was successful but when I put it in my DVD player to watch on my TV, my DVD player wouldn't play it. I just got a message on my TV screen "This type of disc cannot be played. Please insert a different disc."

I know it's not the disc because I've used other discs of the same make, Maxell, to play DVD movies no problem.

It must have burned the movie to my DVD though because when I put the DVD in my PC and the movie came up on Real Player.

So what is the issue?

Thanks

Oh Ok. So you have to convert WMV to AVI for example?

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.