Software error unable to create or replace file

SCUBASTEEV0331

Here is the log data. I would like to thank everyone for help in advance.

I 18:57:19 ImgBurn Version 2.4.1.0 started!

I 18:57:19 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 18:57:19 Total Physical Memory: 3,405,648 KB - Available: 1,900,836 KB

W 18:57:19 Drive D:\ (FAT32) does not support single files > 4 GB in size.

I 18:57:19 Initialising SPTI...

I 18:57:19 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 18:57:21 Found 1 DVD

Right-click on ImgBurn's shortcut and choose Run as Administrator. Alternatively, save the ISO image to your My Documents folder (or any folder inside it) :)

If you're going to burn that on a disc, you can do it directly with the 'Write files/folder to disc' option (i.e. no need to create an ISO image before burning to disc) :thumbup:

Thanks for the replies everyone. I am sorry I did not explain what I was trying to do with the software. I am trying to convert digital mkv bluray and hddvd files so I can burn and play on my bluray player. The Imgbuner was part of a advance high definition disc mkv converter package I downloaded. It converts the mkv to iso then opens the Img software automatically and tries to burn that is when I get the error. I will try what has been suggested am open to any more advice now that you know what I am trying to accomplish.

If ImgBurn is called from another program, browse to ImgBurn's folder (usually "C:\Program Files\ImgBurn"), right-click on ImgBurn.exe, choose Properties, Compatibility tab, tick 'Always run as Administrator' (or similar option) and click OK. That way ImgBurn will always be run with proper rights and will be able to perform everything it needs :)

Thanks for the replies everyone. I am sorry I did not explain what I was trying to do with the software. I am trying to convert digital mkv bluray and hddvd files so I can burn and play on my bluray player. The Imgbuner was part of a advance high definition disc mkv converter package I downloaded. It converts the mkv to iso then opens the Img software automatically and tries to burn that is when I get the error. I will try what has been suggested am open to any more advice now that you know what I am trying to accomplish.

Mmalves I think this is going to fix my problem I tried and it allowed me to burn, during the burn I got another error message but I think it was because my dual layer was not big enough for the movie it said something about capacity it did not create a log or I would have pasted it. I will try again with a smaller movie and let you know how it goes. Thanks for all your help. Also thank you dontasciime and LOCOENG your advice has been very helpful and appreciated.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.