how to burn multiple image files on to a single dvd disc

dr_done

Hi all,

Can any one please help reg my problem. Recently i created image files from some CD's. I did not have the blank CD's ready, so i thought i will create image files for now and than burn them when i have the blank CD's.

Now the question is, i wanted to have all those info from multiples CD's on a single DVD disc for convenience. So can i write multiple image files on to a single DVD? Not as image files but as the original data from the original cd's.

Please do let me know, i searched the website and forum but all i am finding is how to burn the single image file to disc.

Thanks and god bless,

kevin

Try extracting the discs' images with 7-Zip/WinRAR/IsoBuster/UltraISO/PowerISO/MagicISO/etc and recombining their contents on a data DVD, which you can create by using ImgBurn's Build mode (have a look at the Guides section if you're in doubt) :)

Hi mmalves,

Thanks for the reply :thumbup: your advice was great and worked with the files in .iso format. But many of the images are saved in the .bin and .cue format, so please advice on how to extract the data from .bin and .cue images.

thanks and god bless

BIN/CUE images usually are in a format that can only be burned to CD media, so if you convert them you might lose data. Use IsoBuster to look at what's inside them and see if you can extract them as user data (2048 bytes/sector) then you might have a chance at putting them on a DVD.

Alternatively you could burn the BIN/CUE images as data on a DVD and later mount them to a virtual drive using Daemon Tools or similar program :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.