avi files

tatmac

sorry, i am pretty useless with a computer, i use imageburn to burn all my dvd's that i copy using dvd shrink, but i have been given a load of films in avi format and wondered if imageburn was able to write these to dvd format. many thanks. tatmac.

ImgBurn only burns what its given, so if its already DVD compliant it will burn a DVD for you.Anything else will be burnt as a data disc.

You will need to convert any non-DVD files to DVD format ( VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders with VOB's,IFO's and BUP's) with other software first, THEN ImgBurn can make a playable DVD for you with the output

sorry, i am pretty useless with a computer, i use imageburn to burn all my dvd's that i copy using dvd shrink, but i have been given a load of films in avi format and wondered if imageburn was able to write these to dvd format. many thanks. tatmac.

imageburn will burn .avi files. I do it all the time. It first makes a .iso file and then if you want it will burn it to DVD.

imageburn will burn .avi files. I do it all the time. It first makes a .iso file and then if you want it will burn it to DVD.

Yeah, but the files will be burnt as data and if the person's DVD player doesn't support playing from AVI files the disc won't play. By converting to DVD-Video with DVD Flick or similar program, the disc will play on any standard DVD player :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.