I/O error is back

Noobish

Greetings! Before writing here, I have read all topics visited to the given problem, but and have not found the answer to the question.

I tried to change speed of record. At x1 x3 x4 x8 x12 the error took off at once. Only at speed x2 the error has got out later 15%... :blink:

As used Verbatim at record of the big files, the error repeated again and again :'(

Please help me!

Screenshot:

post-13733-1219664062_thumb.jpg

This is log:

I 15:22:12 Operation Started!

I 15:22:12 Building Image Tree...

I 15:22:26 Checking Directory Depth...

I 15:22:26 Calculating Totals...

I 15:22:26 Preparing Image...

I 15:22:26 Checking Path Length...

I 15:22:26 Contents: 1 File, 0 Folders

I 15:22:26 Size: 7

Edited by Noobish

Otpical drives don't like running on controllers working in 'RAID' mode.

Make sure the SATA controller is configured as IDE/Standard in the BIOS (or AHCI if all else fails), but make sure it's not on RAID.

Then get down the latest storage / sata drivers for your motherboard from the chipset manufacturers website. (i.e. Intel, NVIDIA etc)

I apologise, I can not so clever, but I have done approximately all that you to me have told.

In Bios having rummaged in options I has changed a position "NV Sata raid config..." and eventually at me has exchanged "Raid" on "ATA"post-13733-1219672868_thumb.jpg

Also download new the driver for motherboard...

But all the same I had a similar error:

post-13733-1219673119_thumb.jpg

Log:

I 17:43:56 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 17:43:56 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 17:43:56 Total Physical Memory: 2

What drivers have you installed for your motherboard SATA controller?

Try uninstalling them and just using the standard Microsoft ones.

What do the IDE controller and SCSI/RAID controller branches look like in Device Manager? (try and get a screenshot or something)

I don't think the 0xA8, 0x03 error is coming from the drive itself because the pioneer drive specs don't say the drive is capable of returning such an error code.

Error codes from drives are normally all in the 0x00 -> 0x7F range and yours is 0xA8 - thus making it look like it's coming from some other device/driver.

Driver - "Nvidia Geforce 6100" pack all in one... form Nvidia suite.

For the beginnings I will show a configuration, then on I try to remove the driver.

post-13733-1219674931_thumb.jpg

PS. Sorry for russian canot change xS

PS2. And still I use the emulation program in XP - DM Lite

Edited by Noobish

I have solved a problem, and have solved it is happy simply, having changed sata port on motherboard...

In next time I will try to use brains

Thanks LIGHTNING UK! For patience and quickly rendered help! Greetings from Russian, greetings from a bear with vodka :D

Otpical drives don't like running on controllers working in 'RAID' mode.

Make sure the SATA controller is configured as IDE/Standard in the BIOS (or AHCI if all else fails), but make sure it's not on RAID.

Then get down the latest storage / sata drivers for your motherboard from the chipset manufacturers website. (i.e. Intel, NVIDIA etc)

So the only solution to this problem, if I wish to run RAID, is to buy a separate RAID-controller?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.