Help - Device Not Ready (No refernce position present)

Blondie-x-

Hi,

I have been using imgburn for about 2 years now and love it.....

For some reason, it has just stopped working on me (for no apparent reason)

I used it about 3 days ago and everything was fine, but now when I am trying to burn a dvd via the build mode, it states that "Device not ready (no reference position found).

Can't figure out why, I have tried updating the software for the dvd drive - but this hasn't helped.

By the way, I am using a Lite-On DVD-RW LH-20A1H drive.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Blondie x

:unsure:

Are you using the very same media you're using before? Can you post the log from the last burn you've done? You can find it at Help menu -> ImgBurn Logs :)

I cant retrieve the log file as I uninstalled and reinstalled imgburn after a number of failed attempts, and it appears to have deleted my log.

I definitely haven't changed my media settings though

The log isn't deleted when ImgBurn is uninstalled/reinstalled, so please have a look in Help menu -> ImgBurn Logs option again :)

As for media I was referring to the brand/type of discs you've used before, are they the same? Try with Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden blanks and see if it works ;)

The log isn't deleted when ImgBurn is uninstalled/reinstalled, so please have a look in Help menu -> ImgBurn Logs option again :)

As for media I was referring to the brand/type of discs you've used before, are they the same? Try with Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden blanks and see if it works ;)

The discs are the same ones i used the other day. Ive used a about 7 of them in the past and they've all worked fine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.