write mode and dvd info pro?

lnjr

Hello,

I am trying to write / burn an iso to a cdr and there is a little blue i at the bottom of the screen (just above the write button) when I click on it it states that it can not find the location of my installation of DVD Info Pro. I didn't realize that I also needed to have DVD Info Pro in order to burn an iso image that was created with ImgBurn. Why is this?

I'm certain that I have created an image of a disc with ImgBurn before and then burned/wrote it to a new cdr using ImgBurn so why am I now getting this?

TIA

lnjr

Look at the tooltip text on that button you're clicking.

What makes you think you need to click that button to burn a disc?

When I clicked to burn the iso image nothing happened - that is when I noticed that there was a little i in blue (icon) which is why I clicked on it to see what it had to say.

If nothing happened when you clicked the 'Write' button then it probably wasn't enabled in the first place - and I'm sure there will be a good reason for that.

Is it in colour or is it greyscale? It's only in colour when it's enabled - and it's more obviously a button when you hover the mouse over it. When it's disabled it stays flat all the time.

Assuming it stays disabled, what does the message in the statusbar at the bottom of the main window say?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.