Lost ISO shell

nelsh

The last burn or two Img has done for me, instead of burning the ISO image to disk, I have selected an ISO file as the source and have wound up with disks containing naked Audio and VISUAL_TS files, rather than the iso which seems to trigger some options on my devices.

Being the old, comuter-barely literate, dinosaur that I am, I have no idea what I inadvertently messed up, I had previous burnt iso's to disk. Could you help me?

post-11359-1222014078_thumb.jpg

ImgBurn.log

I'm not sure how to take my question off this form, so I'll add to it.

Computers are strange. By golly, it appeared that there was no iso on the disk I burned. I even took screenshots to help me explain, that I might ask for help in understanding.

explorer.jpg

An hour or two later, the computer reads the file.

showsisonow.jpg

It would seem that problem I have is in my computer, I'm not sure this forum is the appropriate place to seek help. Sorry.

Especially, because I have a second problem, but I probably should bring it to a separate post.

I appologize for wasting your time.

post-11359-1222022539_thumb.jpg

post-11359-1222022561_thumb.jpg

Off topic

I 10:40:40 Destination Device: [1:1:0] LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1L BL05 (D:) (ATA)
I 10:45:57 Synchronising Cache...

W 10:47:23 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Program Memory Area Update Failure

W 10:47:23 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Program Memory Area Update Failure

W 10:47:23 Retrying (1 of 3)...

Off topic

I 10:40:40 Destination Device: [1:1:0] LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1L BL05 (D:) (ATA)
I 10:45:57 Synchronising Cache...

W 10:47:23 Potential 'WaitImmediateIO' Deferred Error - (0/3) - Program Memory Area Update Failure

W 10:47:23 Synchronise Cache Failed! - Reason: Program Memory Area Update Failure

W 10:47:23 Retrying (1 of 3)...

On DVD-R as well

I have seen a few post about a sony drive and nero giving PMA error on cdfreaks a while ago, I remember Cynthia you responded to their post as well. I pressume it was you.

On DVD-R as well

I have seen a few post about a sony drive and nero giving PMA error on cdfreaks a while ago, I remember Cynthia you responded to their post as well. I pressume it was you.

Found the post.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f44/liteon-dh20a3...tml#post1982269

According to this post it's fixed for -R media.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f44/liteon-dh20a3...tml#post1982858

:)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.