polopony

cornholio7

:happybday::drunk::shakehands::cheerleader:

...dancing... ...penguins... ...must... ...watch...

Sorry for the late happy birthday. :) Should read the New Posts more often. It's my tradition, so, better stick with it!

"Happy birthday! Happy birthday!

Whoopty doo! Whoopty doo!

May it be pleasant!

OPEN UP YOUR PRESENT!

Just for you! Just for you!"

LFC ,I booked it permanently with this company last Friday ,after busting my ass for the last 9 months running 3-4 thousand miles a month on my car ,and getting a promotion to Project manager and being told I was being given a raise. I opened my check and the raise was a wopping $1 an hour, for the position and headaches of running 10-15 jobs at a time and all the paperwork involved with the state ,school boards government centers and judicial centers etc it was more of an insult than a raise so I told them to stick the job where the sun don't shine. I took this week off to relax and catch up on all the things you neglect when you work 70+ hours a week .I'll get another job next week .The look on their face when I resigned was priceless, now let them hire someone else at the money they wanted to pay me, if he doesn't spit in their face he'll bust a rib laughing and they'll realize what a mistake they made . I get on average 10 calls a day from people that dont realize that I dont work there any more and I made it real clear why I moved on before they start badmouthing me which they do when someone leaves the company

Here, there may be 5 offerings a year, and they all want 5 years experience either with network certification plus the 5 years or they want people to run those godawful AS-400's. (Nice machines from a programmer's end, but, nowhere near operator friendly.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.