Windows XP Professional

hraza

Hi All! Just today I joined this fourm, need some HELP

Want a step by step guide to burn Windows XP Professional SP2 bootable CD with ImgBurn version 2.4.2.0, especially the settings. I have already extracted the file Microsoft Corporation.img to the root from the original CD using ISOBUSTER

I would appreciate any help particularly with screen shots. Please reply soon or directly email to {email removed}

Thanks in advance

You must like spam putting your email Addy's in an open forum anyway check out the guides section in this forum there maybe something in there or maybe try the search or even search in google.

Thanks for advising! I've searched everywhere including this fourm, but unable to find an answer

If you want to 'copy' an original XP SP2 disc just follow the 'how to copy a disc' guide in the Guides forum.

If you're looking to do a slipstream one just copy the contents off the original disc to a folder, patch in SP3 or whatever and then add that top level folder to the 'Source' box in Build mode.

Switch to the 'bootable disc' tab and add the boot image file (emu type None, sectors to load 4) and build your new image.

If you want to 'copy' an original XP SP2 disc just follow the 'how to copy a disc' guide in the Guides forum.

If you're looking to do a slipstream one just copy the contents off the original disc to a folder, patch in SP3 or whatever and then add that top level folder to the 'Source' box in Build mode.

Switch to the 'bootable disc' tab and add the boot image file (emu type None, sectors to load 4) and build your new image.

Bundle of THANKS!!! It did work like a magic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.