Quality Service

DasReich

Just got to give a bit of praise to the staff of SVP.

What a top bunch they are....

I gave another company one opportunity to see what their service was like (Ukdvdr), shouldnt have wasted my time. Their customer backup is plain crap.

Now SVP have always delivered on time and Ive never had one fault with their products or customer backup.

They treat you like a valued customer all the way....10/10 chaps.

Dave.

I couldn't agree more - nearly all my drives have come from SVP and my Epson Printer. I wouldn't buy blank discs from anyone else either - the few times i have had problems they have fixed them without a quibble and I recommend them to all my friends.

SVP also provided a huge selection of their media for the tests in Drive/Media tests topic, which enabled the ImgBurn forum to have a pretty extensive range of tests......

I couldn't agree more - nearly all my drives have come from SVP and my Epson Printer. I wouldn't buy blank discs from anyone else either - the few times i have had problems they have fixed them without a quibble and I recommend them to all my friends.

SVP also provided a huge selection of their media for the tests in Drive/Media tests topic, which enabled the ImgBurn forum to have a pretty extensive range of tests......

Exactly Lfc, I just asked them for some Taiyo samples cause Im having troble with playback on most 16x discs and the didnt hesitate to send them out, not going to bother with anyone else from now, got my last 2 drives from them too.

Dave.

Mmm the problem with 16x discs is burning them at 16x !!! :lol: Well it is on the ones I tested...... I have the Taiyo Yuden 16x DVD-R's [TYG03] and the ones burnt at 16x are no where near the same quality as those burnt at 8x :)

Same goes for other 16x discs I tried.....

I used UKdvdr once, never again! Bloody useless! Never had a problem with SVP :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, well, I dont mean to go on about this, but this is really starting to bug me....Ukdvdr.. :angry:

Out of a batch of 150 dvds bought from them, just over 24 were totally useless. Now Im not talking burn failures or the like. The discs were damaged before use, with large streaks or pitting in the dye surface area.

Following several emails from the basically telling me to update firmware/hardware etc...I am now not getting any response from emails I have sent them.

Ive explained till Im blue in the face its not a hardware or firmware, but its just not getting through....

Their customer support is the absolute worse I have ever come across from any sort of business.

Is it possible they are selling fake or damaged stock?

The discs in question are Ridisc Extreme GO5, Now Ive used hundreds of these from SVP with not one single failure, seems odd to get 24+ out of one batch from Ukdvdr, or am I starting some sort of consipacy theory???

Dave.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.