Queue

MTPockets

It would be nice if the queue window could be opened when the image burn was waiting for new blanks to be inserted. As it works now, when between burnings (all drives waiting for a new blank) with multiple drives, image burn only tells the name of last one (previous) DVD/CD burned, the queue window cannot be opened. I have to guess at what was burned or load up another blank before I can access the queue window again.

In a nut shell, can we have the abilty to keep the queue window open at all times? Maybe even have it dock like the log window? That would be swell. :)

Thanks for everything done so far.

You can lengthen the time the popup screen between burn is shown by going to Tools>Settings>Write tab, bottom right corner. All the information about which drive was last and which drive is next can be located on the popup between burns.

You can lengthen the time the popup screen between burn is shown by going to Tools>Settings>Write tab, bottom right corner. All the information about which drive was last and which drive is next can be located on the popup between burns.

Right you are, but unfortunately I have no way to know what was burned previously to one that says was previous. In other words If I load 3 blanks in 3 burners and share 9 different queued images amongst drives. Then walk away, when the first 3 are done, I don't know what was burnt on the 1st drive. until I have access to the queue window again.

Basically what i need is for the queue window to be open all the time.

To be fair, you can't open the queue window when it's on the bit where you're asked to insert another disc.

I'd made it like that because it can't handle queue order changes at that point and it was just easier to prevent them from happening rather than to allow them and deal with them quickly. I'm sure I'll revisit that bit of code in the future and do it properly.

To be fair, you can't open the queue window when it's on the bit where you're asked to insert another disc.

I'd made it like that because it can't handle queue order changes at that point and it was just easier to prevent them from happening rather than to allow them and deal with them quickly. I'm sure I'll revisit that bit of code in the future and do it properly.

Thanks. It would be great if you could lock down the queue window input and still have queue visible when changing discs.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.