Error on DVD player display

blackwater

Hey guyz,

I'm fairly new to your forum. I have a quick question about using imgburn. Got m2ts file ready and load the file to imgburn. The burning burning part okay and completed. But the problem is that it won't play on the DVD player or PS3. ON the DVD player, it say "Error". What could be the problem. BTW, i'm using Taiyo Yuden DVD-R and LG (GSA H55L writer)

Thanks,

BW

Edited by blackwater

Here is my burn log

[log]I 20:48:22 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 20:48:22 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 20:48:22 Total Physical Memory: 1,571,948 KB - Available: 1,132,180 KB

I 20:48:22 Initialising SPTI...

I 20:48:22 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 20:48:22 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD

Hi and welcome to the forum, blackwater! :)

Is your DVD player able to play that format?

Could you post the burning log from that burn? You'll find it here: Main Menu -> Help -> ImgBurn Logs

Thanks for replying back. yes, it will play that format. When you using nero vision to burn the m2ts and play, it works fine.

That's because Ner0 Vision converts the video to DVD-Video (the format that any DVD player can play). Try using DVD Flick or ConvertXtoDVD to convert that file to DVD-Video and it should play fine. If that's a high-definition video (720p/1080p) you'll lose quality when converting.

By the way, the PS3 should be able to play the .m2ts file. Maybe it didn't because it's bigger than 4GB?

Thanks, Yes, i know that ConvertXtoDVD can convert to dvd format but i want to retain the HD (m2ts) when burning. That's why i like to use Imgburn because only burn not converting.

I'm not really sure NeroVision converting the file. Instead of burning directly to DVD first, i put on desktop and the file say "disc image".

Respectfully,

BW

Almost certain that your normal DVD player won't pay HD content. What is confusing is why, on this animated DVD, you'd bother with HD. The SD DVD would be just fine.

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.