Suggestions for features in IMG burn

mrrogers

I really love IMG burn, and it's simplicity to use. I wish it had a few more additions, however.

It is really simple & easy to burn an image, or write an image, but could you make it possible to also be able to open an image, say, especially ISO images to add or delete files? I use ISO buster for changing files inside of an ISO, but would be so nice to not have to use an additional program.

Also, could you support making a bootable cd or dvd in the future? I hate using floppy disks for setting up windows, & I had to use a different program to make the cd/dvd bootable, but it would be so nice if IMG Burn supported that!

Also, can you add the ability to use the new interface, or switch to the old style that was similar to DVD Decrypter?

Maybe if we can save all settings to a .ini file so we can run it portably.

That is all I have for now, but I love your program. I will definitely check new versions!

Dave

The ability to open/modify ISO images has already been suggested before and :worthy: The Boss :worthy: isn't interested in adding that to ImgBurn.

You can create bootable discs with ImgBurn (while in Build mode look in Advanced -> Bootable Disc).

ImgBurn does have a portable mode and can read/save settings to a .INI file (please have a look in ImgBurn's Read Me).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.