Imgburn

Dimebag

The topic and sub topic say it all.

I took the time to register on here just to say thanks for the product as it is everything a piece of softeware should be.

Useful, unhindering, simple and effective. I use it every day to chuck files into a VM environment and it has made my job a lot easier.

Thanks so much for keeping it free, you guys rock hard.

Plz don't go the way of nero filling your software with useless bloat/shite!!

Paul

I would like to totally agree with the sentiments here!

I am an IT professional in Networking, and am also interested in VMWare ESX server. I wanted to free off my Hard disks of some ISO bootable images for Virtual machines, so started up Nero and wrote the first one. I am not really into CD/ DVD creation but followed what i thought was the logical choice to create my disk. Lo and Behold, it wrote it but was not a bootable DVD!! Did I screw up the selection of the correct options, I don't know......??!!

Anyway, googled for Burners and came up with ImgBurn. Tried it and worked 100% 1st time off with no worries!!!!

Good, well written, tightly-coded shareware wins yet again against commercial Bloatware!!!!

Excellent job guys! Keep up the good work! I will be making a donation just as soon as i have finished my DVD creation of Windows 7 Beta code!!

Cheers!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.