Problems with subdirectories in Build Mode

Jere

I have been having tons of problems with ImgBurn in Build Mode to get the whole folder structure of whatever I would want to burn.

If I simply drag and drop the folder I would want to burn in it ( a folder with a few subdirectory levels) I either get the following error message:

54451789.th.jpg

Its either that, or I get that some of the folders do load, but any other folder that is within a folder (the deeper the directory structure) simply would not load, no error message whatsoever. So, in Windows (I tried this with both 7 & Vista), the folder shows as 4.35GB as I intended it, but in ImgBurn it would show up less size ignoring any folder with more folders within.

I have no idea what to do. I attached the current log I had too. In this one, I tried to add the files incrementally, to find out which files were getting omitted and why, to come up with the above conclusions.

ImgBurn.log

Why don't people just leave the settings on default? They really are for advanced users. At the very least, if you don't know what you are doing, don't do it!

Regards

• 13 years later...

Try this.  In Build mode, there's a tab on the main landing called Options.  Under Options, see if Recurse subdirectories is checked.  If it is checked, uncheck it, and try again.  See if that does what you want.

This is a universal setting, so, every time you add a folder, no subfolders in that folder should be added.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.