A message from Administrator....Again!!

six-h

The locked topic of the same name describes exactly what I've received!

Fortunately, the link did bring me here!

The strange thing is, although I use Imgburn, I've not had a problem with it, and can't remember joining this forum!

"My posts" shows "None", and the Private message that is refered to in the e-mail just evaporates when clicking "In Box".

Have I contracted something nasty???

Would appreciate some response from the Admin team :unsure::unsure::unsure:

You must have joined at some point (23rd March 2008 to be exact) or you wouldn't exist in the database!

I deleted all the PM's from the database as soon as I found out about them, that's why you can't read your one.

Of course I was too late to stop the board from having emailed you about your new 'spam' PM though.

You must have joined at some point (23rd March 2008 to be exact) or you wouldn't exist in the database!

I deleted all the PM's from the database as soon as I found out about them, that's why you can't read your one.

Of course I was too late to stop the board from having emailed you about your new 'spam' PM though.

Thanks Lightning, The date means nothing to me but as you say, I must have joined!

Can't for the life of me think what I had a problem with though! (That's usually why I join fora!)

Excellent piece of software this, always does what it is supposed to.

If only other things were as reliable!

Thanks again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.