burn .iso, dvd, TS-files
Read the Guides forum if you don't know how to do something.
If you have a question or a problem, check the FAQ and use the Search to see if you can find the answer for yourself.
If you're having trouble burning double layer media, read Here.
Still stuck? Create a new thread and describe your issue in detail.
Make sure you include a copy of the program's log in your post. No log =
Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:18 AM
I ahve 3 questions:
1. From the startup menu, which item must I choose to burn an .iso ?
2. From the startup menu, which itemust I choose to create a palyable DVD on the DVD-palyer?
3. When using TS-files, which item must I choose?
Maybe it has to do with the Dutch language, but I need some help being a newbee here
Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:29 AM
1. Write mode ('Write image file to disc')
2. Makes no sense unless you mention what you're burning.
3. Build mode ('Write files/folders to disc' or 'Create image file from files/folder')
Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.
In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!
Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.
Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users