Discs not burning right!

Dracamus

Only about 5 of my discs burnt right. I am using Memorex cds, cd-rws. I burned 4 discs out of 5 when I used cd-rs. Is the only reason that my discs are not burning right? My burn speeds are 4x and 10x, I've burnt at both speeds. Imageburn says that my discs burn so thats not the problem, the problem is that the discs never mach the images. I get the isos off of emuparadise.org & coolrom.com but I burnt games off of those websites before and they worked perfectly.

Edit: I've tried cd-rs and when I verified them nothing showed up but when I loaded up the game in an emulator all I could see was the hub and nothing eles.

ImgBurn.log

ImgBurn2.log

Edited by Dracamus

Could you post the MD5/SHA-1 of the BIN file please. Did it start off as a BIN/CUE image or did you convert it to one?

If you're getting a lot more failures when you use CD-RW than you do when you use CD-R, stop using CD-RW :)

If you get the exact same 'miscompare' errors (same LBA / sector addresses and positions within that sector) on CD-R and CD-RW, you probably just can't burn that image on your drive using ImgBurn.

I seem to recall that some PlayStation 1 CD games had special codes in the subchannel area... ImgBurn doesn't ever burn subchannel data (not even if a *.sub file is present). If you have a game that relies on it being there, you might have to burn it using a different program - typically, CCD/IMG/SUB collections come from and should be burnt with CloneCD.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.