Help needed, what is happening here?

Brighton Bear

ImgBurn.logpost-35465-0-81509700-1350915658_thumb.jpg

I'm trying to burn the folders required for a Blu-ray, required folders are imported into ImgBurn i.e. select folder

from my D drive

These load into ImgBurn ok and the burn process starts ok. On completion the finished bd disk plays ok in my Sony BD player

but would not play using PowerDVD 12 (reports cannot play this type of disk)

Further investigation I found that the BD disk was missing the Certificate folder (not really needed!), the BDMV folder only contains a Backup Folder, and the created ANY! folder had everything that should have gone in the BDMV folder!!

What is going on here!!

Mike

The 'ANY!' folder comes from AnyDVD and is nothing to do with ImgBurn. If it messed up when modifying the file system, I'm afraid that's out of my hands.

Please examine that disc in IsoBuster.

Once the correct drive has been selected, right click the 'UDF' entry in the tree on the left and select 'Folder tree and file information' -> 'List tree-info (in txt file)' -> 'LBA, Full Path'.

Save the file somewhere on your computer and then upload it here on the forum.

LIGHTNING UK!

Thanks for the information,

I do not know what the problem was but after reloading the same folders from my D drive into a freshly downloaded / installed copy the result was as it should be, with BDMV and CERTIFICATE on the disk.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.