CLI /VOLUMELABLE query

Chris

Hi,

In the GUI we can have different labels for different file systems. I am burning a DVD-Video via CLI so i use /FILESYSTEM "ISO9660 + UDF"... so am i right in thinking i have to supply the lowest spec label (as there is only one /VOLUMELABLE switch)? I.e ISO9660: length 32, [A-Z|0-9|_]

TIA

in v2.0.0.0, there's actually no checking done on CLI passed volume labels. It will limit the length where it needs to, but otherwise it'll just use exactly what you specify (even if it breaks ISO9660 specs etc).

v2.1.0.0 will convert to uppercase and replace invalid characters with underscores.

in v2.0.0.0, there's actually no checking done on CLI passed volume labels. It will limit the length where it needs to, but otherwise it'll just use exactly what you specify (even if it breaks ISO9660 specs etc).

v2.1.0.0 will convert to uppercase and replace invalid characters with underscores.

LUK, that sounds great. At the moment I "convert" the UDF volume lable to ISO9660... Is there a possibilty that there could be /VOLUMELABLE_ISO & /VOLUMELABLE_UDF to offer two different labels for the two different file systems (or have i missed the constraints of the image/burning spec..)

TIA

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.