Sign in to follow this  
Altercuno

Reset DMA

Hi All,

Could Imgburn be made to reset DMA?

Sorry if this has be posted and answered before...

why add things to IMGburn that are not necessary you can reset DMA in the device manager

why add things to IMGburn that are not necessary you can reset DMA in the device manager

Thats what I thought, but I saw this feature has been recently added to another popular program (not for burning) and I thought it was a brilliant idea - speaking as a user not a programmer.

@dontasciime@

Sorry I couldn't click through your link, but it looks like a small prog to do this...thanks

Link works here and might be an interesting addition, subject to LUK!'s wants in this area. It's an old method but one that works.

Regards

Hi blutach thanks for the post. I've read a lot of your stuff on other forums and its good to be able to say hello and pay respects for all you do,

Best wishes

This is one handy feature every burning/other program should have. I would love it if ImgBurn had this. Like the other program Altercuno was talking about, it can detect if the DMA isn't set up properly. Fantastic!

p.s. Altercuno, who is that chick in your avatar?

Pretty face, shit for brains tho, I remember her on the tv (briefly) no personality, no intelligence, unable to maintain a conversation - ah shit, I would give her one too !!

Well, LFC, aren't all those the combination of attributes we men WANT in a woman? =))

must have a pulse I wouldn't want to join the League of Mice

If your not too bothered about a pulse Anna Nicole Smith could be a possibility now shes nominated herself for the Darwin Awards. A former Playboy bunny a relationship might be possible if you got in quick and kept her in the fridge...

anna-nicole-marshall.jpg

hope for us all yet...

Edited by Altercuno

I never rated her when she was alive so I will pass - thanks anyway, you knock yourself out tho ! =))

If your not too bothered about a pulse Anna Nicole Smith could be a possibility now shes nominated herself for the Darwin Awards......

hope for us all yet...

Just think, after all that she still didn't get his money... :greedy:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.