ImgBurn Support Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies

Photo

Base File Differences - Current Version: 2.5.8.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 01:20 PM

Below you'll find the 'differences' reports (made in Beyond Compare) so you can see what has been added/changed/removed between versions.

It's very important that you look at them carefully and use them to pick up on where the existing text for items has been edited. The reason being, the DKLang program only makes totally new (or deleted) entries obvious.

If I add a new item to an existing combobox and you don't pick up on it, you could make bad things happen!

You must make the changes in the correct order - so if you're updating a language file based on v1.0.0.5 and the current base file version is v1.0.0.7, you need to apply the changes from the v1.0.0.6 report before then moving on to do the ones in v1.0.0.7.

If you're having a hard time understanding what I mean, please make a new thread in this forum. :)
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

In fact, don't PM me at all unless it's something I've asked to be told about!

Before asking questions, search the forum to see if someone else already has.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#2 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 01:22 PM

1.0.0.5 -> 1.0.0.6

Attached File  Language_File_1.0.0.6_Differences_Report.zip   5.08KB   1818 downloads
Please don't PM me with questions that should be posted in the forum. I won't reply - Especially if you have post count of 0!!!

Replies to posts belong in the forum where everyone can read them. Please don't PM them.

Use the FAQ and Guides forums to your advantage. I don't want to have to tell you to read them!

#3 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 01:22 PM

1.0.0.6 -> 1.0.0.7

Attached File  Language_File_1.0.0.7_Differences_Report.zip   5.96KB   1389 downloads

#4 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 11:03 AM

1.0.0.7 -> 1.0.0.8

Attached File  Language_File_1.0.0.8_Differences_Report.zip   15.79KB   1342 downloads

#5 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

1.0.0.8 -> 1.0.0.9

Attached File  Language_File_1.0.0.9_Differences_Report.zip   6.2KB   1089 downloads

#6 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 11:06 AM

1.0.0.9 -> 1.0.0.10

Attached File  Language_File_1.0.0.10_Differences_Report.zip   3.37KB   1030 downloads

#7 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:36 PM

1.0.0.10 -> 1.0.0.11

Attached File  Language_File_1.0.0.11_Differences_Report.zip   8.78KB   949 downloads

#8 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:07 AM

1.0.0.11 -> 2.5.6.0

Attached File  Language_File_2.5.6.0_Differences_Report.zip   9.83KB   906 downloads

Attached File  Language_File_2.5.6.0_Differences_UnifiedDiff.zip   10.72KB   954 downloads

I've gone for a new numbering system that matches the program version.

If you make tweaks to your file after its initial release, just bump up the last number.

i.e. 2.5.6.0 would become 2.5.6.1.

#9 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

2.5.6.0 -> 2.5.7.0

Attached File  Language_File_2.5.7.0_Differences_Report.zip   2.59KB   888 downloads

Attached File  Language_File_2.5.7.0_Differences_UnifiedDiff.zip   4.83KB   841 downloads

#10 LIGHTNING UK!

LIGHTNING UK!

Author of ImgBurn

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,214 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:03 AM

2.5.7.0 -> 2.5.8.0

Attached File  Language_File_2.5.8.0_Differences_Report.zip   3.85KB   930 downloads

Attached File  Language_File_2.5.8.0_Differences_UnifiedDiff.zip   8.17KB   858 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users