xbox360 help

wct88

i need help burning an xbox 360 game. i've tried numerous times, but each time failed. i used verbatim dvd+DL 8X discs made from singapore.

here is the log of my latest attempt:

I 22:08:45 ImgBurn Version 2.4.2.0 started!

I 22:08:45 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 22:08:45 Total Physical Memory: 3,143,852 KB - Available: 1,705,384 KB

I 22:08:45 Initialising SPTI...

I 22:08:45 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 22:08:45 Found 1 DVD

Upgrade your firmware to RR07 it will help and by the way I am still having a crappy time with this burner and 360 games, but the new IMG burn seems to be helping a bit (2.5). I have the 2.4x Verbatim and burn at 1x and it goes 2.4x, but makes sure it doesn't go over. I have been failing a lot with Clone CD and it seems to be ok now with the new img burn (I failed at the layer break on clone, but it just passed it right now with imgburn 2.5).

Hope this helps.

Upgrade your firmware to RR07 it will help and by the way I am still having a crappy time with this burner and 360 games, but the new IMG burn seems to be helping a bit (2.5). I have the 2.4x Verbatim and burn at 1x and it goes 2.4x, but makes sure it doesn't go over. I have been failing a lot with Clone CD and it seems to be ok now with the new img burn (I failed at the layer break on clone, but it just passed it right now with imgburn 2.5).

Hope this helps.

I'm skeptical about using clone cd, but being that I have burned through 10-15 disc already...having my doubts about imgburn

The problem is nothing to do with the software, it never is.

All they do is send data to the drive.

The drive has complete control over the quality of the burn and if it succeeds or not.

If you have a decent drive/firmware/media combo you'll never get a failure. (*beyond the odd faulty disc or whatever)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.