Jump to content

Danish translation 1.0.0.8 [FIXED - v2]


starsfire
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey I've updated the file based on the current Danish translation and copy/pasting/translating entries missing from the Norwegian translation - so I didn't use the DKlang program. It seems to work fine anyway?

 

Well here you go

 

Edited:

Oh sorry, I missed that the Constants part was messed up - e.g. not adding new things at the bottom

Well, compared the docs with a special program, added all the missing parts, and now it should be good, right?

 

Edited2:

Omg... I didn't realize that I was using the old version of ImgBurn (no wonder my translation worked, huh? O___o) - Sorry about that guys!!!

Anyway now I've got the new one and went though all menus and stuff and updated the combo-box errors in all the menus, don't think I've missed anything if so please tell me what.

danish.lng

Edited by starsfire
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.