Burning trouble with DVDfab

FFSAT

I just started using imgburn with DVDFab 8.0.7.3 My first burn was successful but now when I try to burn another disk the imgburn stops burning and the speed goes to 0 and stays there. I have not recieved any error messages. I have to click cancel on the DVDfab program to close down the imgburn program. I'm not sure what I have to do to correct this issue. Here is a log file from a burn that I tried today. I also tried this last evening and went to bed and when I got up this morning it was stopped at 33% at 0 speed, with no error.

ImgBurn Version 2.5.5.0 - Log

; Saturday, 19 February 2011, 14:17:16

; \\****************************************//

;

;

14:16:58 ImgBurn Version 2.5.5.0 started!

14:16:58 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6002 : Service Pack 2)

14:16:58 Total Physical Memory: 3,404,832 KB - Available: 2,440,716 KB

14:16:58 Initialising SPTI...

14:16:58 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

14:16:58 -> Drive 1 - Info: TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653F D200 (F:) (ATAPI)

14:16:58 -> Drive 2 - Info: TSSTcorp DVD-ROM TS-H353B D200 (E:) (ATAPI)

14:16:58 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD±RW/RAM!

14:17:16 Close Request Acknowledged

14:17:16 Closing Down...

14:17:16 Shutting down SPTI...

14:17:16 ImgBurn closed!

I just started using imgburn with DVDFab 8.0.7.3 My first burn was successful but now when I try to burn another disk the imgburn stops burning and the speed goes to 0 and stays there. I have not recieved any error messages. I have to click cancel on the DVDfab program to close down the imgburn program. I'm not sure what I have to do to correct this issue. Here is a log file from a burn that I tried today.

That log doesn't show any burn operation even starting ... it doesn't look as though ImgBurn has been asked to do anything at all after startup .... maybe a DVDFab error ?

I did try to update my drivers but it said they were already up to date. I also change the write speed to 8x since the DVD-R's that I have are 16x. I did not look in to the log file for DVDfab but I will and then paste it. I also have Verbatim DVD's being shipped this week since I can't find any store around me that sells them.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.