imgburn website blocking my IP?

jonathan1683

Hello guys after a long night of trying to fix an issue with my bad burns I can no longer access this site from my home Internet connection. I thought it may have been down so I waited a couple days and I still can't access it. Does this site have some kind of automated bans for using the forum too much ? any help would be appreciated as its very difficult to use from my phone.

thank you

I don't get any message I just get unable to connect it in firefox it also does the same thing on my phone if I use wifi. it's not just the forum it's also the main site. when I try to ping the website I get a time out but it does resolve the ip of 108.168.132.232 so I don't think it's a DNs issue.

thank you :)

I found out it is my router blocking it for some reason. I can't really figure it out WRT54GL running DDWRT I havent really messed with its settings in years, but if I connect my cable model directly I can access the site again. I guess this issue is not the place to ask, but it is very odd that it only blocks this website.

Thanks for listening :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.