No sound after burning ISO file to DVD

HockeyCoolio

After I burnt the ISO file to DVD, there is no sound when I play on the DVD player(only video). I can only hear the introductory but when I starts play the movie, there is no sound at all. Can anyone tell me what went wrong or what should I do? Thanks for your help in advance!

You should give us some more information like where did the iso file come from, have you compressed or edited it all maybe using shrink ? Does it play on your PC - can you mount the image with Daemon Tools and then play that back on the PC does that have sound ?

An ImgBurn log is always good to but I don't think for a second that it's anything to do with IB :)

After I burnt the ISO file to DVD, there is no sound when I play on the DVD player(only video). I can only hear the introductory but when I starts play the movie, there is no sound at all. Can anyone tell me what went wrong or what should I do? Thanks for your help in advance!

I did mount it to Daemon Tool and play back the movies. It does have the sound. I have no problem playing on PC, with sound and video.

This has nothing to do with ImgBurn.

Your disc hasn't been authored correctly or the only / default audio stream in the vobs is one that your player doesn't support - i.e. DTS.

Try manually selecting the audio track by pressing the appropriate button on your remote control.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.