Blu-Ray Image name using underscore in name

Datus

I cant for the life of me find the way to leave or put spaces in the iso name.

E.g. I_AM_LEGEND.iso I would like to be I AM LEGEND.iso

Im sure in previous version I ticked a box and it left spaces.

Can someone help or deney there ever was an option.

If there isnt can we have one please as I use the name to look up film details on IMDB.

Cheers

Dont really care what the disk volume is called (ISO0660?) just the flat windows file.

Is that what you refer to as UDF?

If so is there a way to auto fill it to replace underscore with a space?

Oh I guess you mean that when you fill out the ISO9660 and UDF volume labels the program then suggests a name based on it for the destination image file and you don't want underscores in that one.

I'd work the other way around - fill out the destination file name and let it generate the volume label from that.

Where do you get the name for the image file from, i assume you read it from volume label or what ever Blu-Ray uses?

I dont type anything as all I do is use ez-picker mode, create image from disc, imageburn reads the Blu-Ray disc and fills in the image name.

Thats the part id like to have underscores stripped out of please.

No biggy if you cant as i can work arround it, original post was to see if there was an option i had missed.

Program is ace and don't know how my dream of HD Media PC would have come about with out it.

I have writen a program that I can click on a thumb nail picture of a film and it loads the image into a virtual cd drive.

I just have to strip out the underscore for my searches.

Again thanks for a superb program.

Ah, read mode... I thought we were talking about build mode.

Yes the file name comes from the volume label and changing underscores to spaces has never been an option.

You can still change the name to whatever you want though, it just means you have to do it manually and that'll take a minute of your time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.