Sign in to follow this  
leoliver

Burning BIN/CUE Images

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching the forum for this topic " Burning BIN/CUE Images" , and search didn't show any hits. I've only burned BIN/CUE Images with Nero Burning Rom a few times . And since I now have a 795 mb. bin file , which is video :MPEG-PES and Audio: MPEG Audio . With a 4.00KB CUE Image file . I want to burn these to a CD so I can watch it on my DVD player.

I wanted to ask if IMGBurn can do this ? If so, what IMGBurn guide should I use to do this?

I did find this guide "How to write an image file to a disc with IMGBurn" . But I'm not certain if that is for BIN/CUE Video Images .

Feedback will be appreciated !

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching the forum for this topic " Burning BIN/CUE Images" , and search didn't show any hits. I've only burned BIN/CUE Images with Nero Burning Rom a few times . And since I now have a 795 mb. bin file , which is video :MPEG-PES and Audio: MPEG Audio . With a 4.00KB CUE Image file . I want to burn these to a CD so I can watch it on my DVD player.

I wanted to ask if IMGBurn can do this ? If so, what IMGBurn guide should I use to do this?

I did find this guide "How to write an image file to a disc with IMGBurn" . But I'm not certain if that is for BIN/CUE Video Images .

Feedback will be appreciated !

I know Nero, BlindWrite and CloneCD burn this type of images - not ImgBurn.

Edited by p200002

Yes ImgBurn burns bin/cue files.

Just load it (the CUE file) in Write mode as you would do any other image file.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.