DL Write verification error

ArchElf

Thx, I had the same idea. That and your quick reply made me run the tests... and it turnded out that for sure there is some memory-affected problem with this PC.

I have been trying this pc with more memory, and it seems that it lacks power. I am running the test one module removed, lets see what we can do. Unfortunately the larger modul seemed faulty in the test but I hope it's more a power problem with the memory (but, sadly, the pattern quite contradicts that). In 8 hours it shown that the error pattern was always 20000000 and the error occurred in low memory range (in several places, more that one time a row in several cases), between 10MB and 30 MB...

The memory was faulty. The first memory IC should have some internal damage (which is quite interesting with Infineon chips, but anyway). The PC now operates with 256 MB of RAM while I get a new PC (or a laptop). I am not really happy with it, but I can do nothing. Th think about that I have wasted more than 10 Verba DVD's (3 DL) till checked the memory, I feel like a fool.

Edited by ArchElf

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.