Burning problem

Shinobi_Artist

I've been using ImgBurn for a few months to make back ups of my 360 games with no problems. Yesterday when I clicked write the following log appeared:

I 10:48:39 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 10:48:39 Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 10:48:39 Total Physical Memory: 2,095,756 KB - Available: 1,329,512 KB

I 10:48:39 Initialising SPTI...

I 10:48:39 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 10:48:39 Found 1 DVD-ROM, 1 DVD

So basically you have 3 virtual drives then.

This is what I asked you back in post 4 :)

The first thing I'd do now is look at the filter driver load order (in the tools men) - copy + paste the info into here.

Then consider removing both those tools (DT and MagicISO) AND their drivers. Removing the SPTD one requires that you run the standalone installer (from www.duplexsecure.com ) and just click uninstall when it prompts you.

You can put them back on once you've solved your issue (and if it wasn't caused by them of course!).

Ok, I have no idea what happened, but I uninstalled Magic ISO and Deamon tools, then uninstalled ImgBurn and downloaded and re-installed it. I then went through the regular process and it worked. So IDK if it was the virtual drives, it shouldn't. They've been installed since i got the computer, but all is well now. Thanks for all your help and patience.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.