burn to hard drive?

SwissyJim

help...

made an ISO of a BlueRay disk. Tried to load via MyMovies in Media Center, and it will not load or play. Others do just fine. Is there a way to open the ISO and see if everything is there, and see if it will play as file structure?

I no for a fact that you can ise VLC palyer to play the ISO without burning to the dvd, this will play as if it was the actually dvd so you can check that everything is there =) plus it's free. It just plays anything you throw at it.

You can download it here. VLC player download hope this helps.

Matt

I have tried to load it with both Daemon Tools and Virtual Clone Drive (latest versions) - neither work.

The file shows as the 26gb file it should be, but it will not load. I loaded it into ISObuster and got some weird error about lost something or other. I'll look again. But this was created with the latest version of IMGburn... why would it give an error like that? ISObuster scanned thru it and found files that are the correct size (20+gb) but they are NOT in the file structure of a blu ray movie. But they are MT2S files and so on.

Maybe I'll try extracting it, renaming it, and see if that plays as a movie? Otherwise I'll have to rip the disk again...

EDIT: opened the file again and it said there was lost data, and if I wanted to try and recover it. Doing that now...

Edited by SwissyJim

Just rip it again. Be quicker.

And anyway, what has this got to do with ImgBurn? There's nothing this software can do or has done that has anything to do with your issue.

Regards

Just rip it again. Be quicker.

And anyway, what has this got to do with ImgBurn? There's nothing this software can do or has done that has anything to do with your issue.

Regards

Well, I created the ISO with IMGburn, and yet it cannot be opened by either program that I can use to iso rips and view movies. Opening it with an ISO reading program suggested here shows errors in the file. That leads me to think something happened within IGMburn.

I'll just rip it again.

Please take ImgBurn out of your ripping equation. If you have ripping tools, using ImgBurn in conjunctin with them is useless and probably ends up with a worthless file (as you have just experienced).

Regards

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.