Help 1st time user

thegoonerman

Hi all just downloaded software to copy a ps3 game from my son for me but my drive doesn't recognise that the ps3 disc is in my drive to copy says "Device Not Ready(No Reference Position Found) please advise.. put a couple of other PS3 disc in all say same.

ImgBurn can't copy protected discs, and PS3/xbox360/Wii games are protected.

How comes it is advertised as doing exactly that then?

What consoles will the CopyThatGame System work for?

The CopyThatGame works for all consoles including PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Gamecube, PSP, Nintendo DS, Playstation, PS One, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, and Game Boy/GameBoy Advanced! It even for PC games.

The games for my consoles come with unbreakable protection, will the software still work?

The CopyThatGame System is so advanced that it gets through the latest so called unbreakable protection with ease and lets you burn these games to any regular blank CD or DVD.

So if it's not fit for the purpose how do i get my monies back?

This is imgburn.com , not copythatgame.com.

copythatgame is a scam and you got done.

They're nothing to do with us so you'll need to talk to them if you want a refund.

Hmmm but it linked to IMGburn and downloaded the software!!!

Emailing copythatgame won't do you any good, go to whoever dealt with your purchase (clickbank is it?) and get a refund from them.

It's just a burning util. If you haven't heard of it then you probably don't need it.

You can read about it on the proper website ( www.imgburn.com ) and in the Guides section of this forum.

This is imgburn.com , not copythatgame.com.

copythatgame is a scam and you got done.

They're nothing to do with us so you'll need to talk to them if you want a refund.

Hmmm but it linked to IMGburn and downloaded the software!!!

So the download came from one of the 8 download sites linked to ImgBurn and was called ImgBurn.exe and not 24567890000.exe or whatever they changed name to ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.