The Drunk

Movie Junkie

A man and his wife are awakened, at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push. "Not a chance," says the husband, "it is 3 o'clock in the morning! He slams the door and returns to bed.

"Who was that?" asked his wife. "Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers.

"Did you help him?" she asks. "No, I did not, it is 3 o'clock in the morning and it is pouring out there!"

"Well, you have a short memory," says his wife. "Can't you remember, about three months ago when we broke down, and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!"

The man does as he is told, gets dressed, and goes out into the pounding rain. He calls out into the dark,

"Hello, are you still there?" "Yes" comes back the answer. "Do you still need a push?", calls out the husband. "Yes, please!" comes the reply from the dark. "Where are you?" asks the husband. "Over here on the swing!" replies the drunk.

at the risk of being a pain in the ass what does this have to do with IMGburn support
As long as you're not trying to be "a pain in the ass" I won't take it that way.

Since I am the one that posted the joke I am assuming you're talking to me. To answer you; it doesn't have anything to do with IMGburn support. The chat forum supposedly is for anything that doesn't fit into the other forums. I have read many varied things in chat that have nothing to do with IMGburn support so I don't understand the reason for your question. If your question has to do with the joke having it's own topic instead of being in the "Quick Jokes" topic then I understand. I have just found out that it should not have it's own topic. I am sorry for that and I will be happy to make sure any future posts of that nature go in the "Quick Jokes" topic. If that isn't it then please explain.

You posted this (and another one) in the 'ImgBurn Support' forum. I moved them.
Thanks for the explaination LUK. This is the third time I have done that. The problem is that I open up all of the new posts in different tabs in my browser and I sometimes forget which forum I'm in when I post something. I will have to re-double my effort to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Polo, I can now fully understand what you are talking about. I'm sorry about that happening.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.