Trying to burn wii game

sunwers

Hi,

I recently purchased copythatgame and the first thing I needed to do was copy the wii game onto my computer with imgburn. But when I put the game into either one of my drives and select a destination and then go to file to read it isn't lit up so that I can click on it. So I'm guessing my drives isn't recognizing the game? Both are dvd drives so I'm not sure why it will not work.... can someone help me understand? Here are the two drives I have

ATAPI DVD A DH16A1S

LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1L

Thanks,

Veronica

Get your money back, copythatgame is a scam.

ImgBurn won't read your Wii discs and nor will your drives.

Darn..... That is bummer! Going now to see if I can get my money back. I went thru paypal but the description says clickbank in my paypal account. Would you have any idea how I can get my money back..... maybe a dispute or something?

Do you know or have any links with "easy :)" instruction on how I could (if possible) copy my wii game? hmmm... but I seen you said my drives wouldn't read them either so will it not work any ways that I try?

Thanks,

Veronica

In order to copy Wii games I would suggest that you go to Google and do some research, there are a lot of sites devoted to just that. We do not discuss copying anything on this forum.

From what others who. like you, wrote about buying the program from the grifters at the other site I would secondly suggest that you contact clickbank since they apparently credit you back without much hassle. :thumbup:

In order to copy Wii games I would suggest that you go to Google and do some research, there are a lot of sites devoted to just that. We do not discuss copying anything on this forum.

From what others who. like you, wrote about buying the program from the grifters at the other site I would secondly suggest that you contact clickbank since they apparently credit you back without much hassle. :thumbup:

Ok thanks and will do :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.