imgburnpreview.exe not found .. can't preview layerbreak before burning

sorensen721

Hi,

Just downloaded ImgBurn 2.440 and was about to burn a +DL disc, but when I'm about to preview the exact point in the video where the layerbreak will be placed, the app said that I need a new version of imgburnpreview.exe ..... I've searched the forum and can't find a link to download it from the forum or main site :S

post-24351-1247217280_thumb.png

It's in the normal installer and therefore gets copied over when you install ImgBurn.

Are you sure it's looking in the correct folder for it (as per the settings) and that it installed properly? (i.e. you didn't have it open at the time)

I had an older ImgBurn installed. I'm pretty sure it wasn't running when I installed 2.440 into a different folder.

Did a search in the registry for imgburnpreview.exe and turns out its still linking to the older version. Changed the folder path and it seems to be fixed.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Cheers

btw, you shouldn't run different versions side by side. They share the same reg key and what works for one doesn't always work for the other.

ahh I see. I've first used 2.320 and it worked well so I kept it. Will use the new version only from now on.

awesomeness, have a good w/end.

I do this when I want to run older versions. :bag:

Split/extract the ImgBurn installer with 7-zip. Place all the files in a folder and create a text file named ImgBurn.ini in that folder. Add the line: PortableMode=1 in that text file. Start and exit ImgBurn. Now it should be possible to run the older version.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.