Xbox Game Wont Play After Burn

and1rodman91

I just made a succesful copy of Ncaa football 2010 for the xbox 360 using imgburn, i put the game in the xbox and all i get is a big Xbox 360 logo. I was just wondering was i supposed to do something to the disk afterwards or after the burn can i just play it.

Please understand that this forum is here to help with burning issues, not playback ones (and certainly not for the xbox360)... they're your own problem.

If it burns and verifies ok, ImgBurn did its job.

hi i got a problem i just tried burning a xbox 360 game n it just immediately came up with power calibration error

heres my log for the burn

thanks in advance

I 13:24:53 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 13:24:53 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition (6.0, Build 6001 : Service Pack 1)

I 13:24:53 Total Physical Memory: 784,984 KB - Available: 255,592 KB

I 13:24:53 Initialising SPTI...

I 13:24:53 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 13:24:54 Found 1 DVD-ROM, 1 DVD

I just made a succesful copy of Ncaa football 2010 for the xbox 360 using imgburn, i put the game in the xbox and all i get is a big Xbox 360 logo. I was just wondering was i supposed to do something to the disk afterwards or after the burn can i just play it.

Yes i had the same problem the game burnt but wouldn't play in xbox 360, and their answer to you

states it's not there problem but they advertised this software claiming that there would be no problems playing the coppied games which is why i bought this software so i'm very pissed off with them and will exploit them as con artists if i dont get my money back and you should do the same,cheers Dez

but they advertised this software claiming that there would be no problems playing the coppied games which is why i bought this software

You were scammed by someone else. ImgBurn is free software and it doesn't copy protected discs, which all current games are.

Try getting a refund with clickbank or whoever processed your payment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.