How do i rip a xbox 360 dl-r game to an image file?

abfs900

hey everyone, i'm not sure if this question has already been answered but i'm trying to rip a few xbox 360 games onto my hdd that have been previously burnt using the layer jump feature.

Does anyone know about how to do that with imgburn?

i've tried updating to the latest version but it just rips the first layer which is not even 50% of the disc. about 46% to be exact.

thanks, any info would be very helpful

Hi abfs900;

ImgBurn does not rip, it's a burning program...period.

If you bought it from the asshole that is selling it on the web, go to ClickBank, make a complaint and demand a refund...it has been our experience that they will refund the purchase $$$ back to your card without much hassle.

If you truly need info on :pirate: then you will have to use Google and type in what you want to know. ;)

Hi abfs900;

ImgBurn does not rip, it's a burning program...period.

If you bought it from the asshole that is selling it on the web, go to ClickBank, make a complaint and demand a refund...it has been our experience that they will refund the purchase $$$ back to your card without much hassle.

If you truly need info on :pirate: then you will have to use Google and type in what you want to know. ;)

really? clickbank would do such a thing is it? hmm i'll keep it for reference.

it was a trade so thank god for that.

here is the log from a xbox 360 game:

I 07:26:25 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 07:26:25 Microsoft Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 3)

I 07:26:25 Total Physical Memory: 1,047,852 KB - Available: 207,120 KB

W 07:26:25 DVD Region+CSS Free can interfere with ImgBurn's ability to verify accurately, please ensure it's disabled!

I 07:26:25 Initialising SPTI...

I 07:26:25 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 07:26:25 Found 1 DVD-ROM and 1 DVD

• 4 weeks later...

oh i c. lol would you know what program allows you to do that? i've google under every known wording i can think off to find out how to do it but still no luck.

Yes, it's technically possible to read a DVD-R DL that's been recorded via the 'Layer Jump Recording' method, you just can't do it in ImgBurn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.